• During a domestic incident Oct. 31 on Midland Avenue, Daniel Wiker, 33, was charged with simple assault, police said.
• Jonathan Teacoach, 30, of Bridgeville, has been charged with driving under the influence of alcohol at Washington and Marshall avenues. The stop took place Oct. 12, police said.
• William Jordan, III, 29, of Carnegie, was charged last Thursday with simple assault on Church Street.
• Ernest Martin, 58, of Scott, was charged Oct. 31 with public drunkenness at Third and West Main streets.
• Following a car accident Sept. 8 near the train tracks on Vanadium Road in which another car was involved, police arrested Nathan McGuire, 19, of Mt. Lebanon, on charges of driving under the influence of drugs, recklessly endangering another person and traffic offenses.
• Fred John Perella, 29, of Bridgeville, was arrested last Thursday after, police said, he fled from them on Route 50 and crashed his vehicle in the 1100 block of Washington Avenue.
Police said Mr. Perella had five warrants for probation violations and he was charged with driving under influence of alcohol or a controlled substance, driving with a suspended license and registration, recklessly endangering another person, driving without insurance, hit and run of an occupied vehicle, leaving the scene of an accident, and fleeing and eluding police.
• Quinn Taylor, 18, of Crafton, was charged Oct. 21 with reckless endangement, obstructing administration of law, aggravated assault by vehicle while driving under the influence of alcohol, reckless driving, careless driving, driving under the influence of alcohol and false reports, police said, after an accident in the 2000 block of McKees Rocks Road.
• Christine Loadman, 43, of Stowe, was charged Oct. 30 with retail theft after, police said, she was accused of having $38 worth of items hidden in her purse at Dollar General.
• Christina Saban, 34, of McKees Rocks, was charged Oct. 25 with public drunkenness and retail theft, police said, after an incident at Shop n' Save in Kenmawr Plaza. Garrett Chulack, 24, of Kennedy, was charged with public drunkenness and disorderly conduct in the same incident.
• Robert Frank, 63, of Homestead, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a suspended license and driving without vehicle registration after his motorcycle crashed on Heckel Road, police said.
• Michael J. Wheeler, 26, of Bridgeville, was charged Oct. 31 with theft and theft by deception at Advance Auto Parts, Washington Avenue, police said.
• Thomas K. Lopez, 47, was charged Sunday with two counts of assault following a domestic incident on Carothers Avenue.
• Jennifer M. Hammond, 39, of Scott, was charged last Thursday with retail theft at Bottom Dollar, Washington Avenue, police said.
• Marie F. Walleck, 36, of Cecil, was charged Sunday with retail theft from the Shop 'n Save supermarket, police said.
• Mark A. Weiblinger, 52, of Scott, was charged Friday with public drunkenness on Carothers Avenue.
• Sometime between Sept. 28 and Oct. 31, appliances worth $7,269 were stolen from Ryan Homes' Berkshire plan, under construction.
Among items stolen were dishwashers, stoves, ovens, water heaters, microwaves and refrigerators. One theft took place on Sherwood Drive and three others on Sheffield Drive.neigh_west