Observations from the Post-Gazette’s Dave Molinari as the Penguins reach the quarter pole of the 2015-16 season.
The key at this point, said some Penguins players, is to learn how to finish teams off without allowing them to rally in the late stages.
The Penguins will close out a four-game homestand Wednesday against St. Louis.
Players like the idea of a possible off week next season for each NHL team, including some from the Penguins.
With Olli Maatta out with an injury, defenseman Adam Clendening gets an opportunity to prove his mettle in NHL games.
Mike Johnston says freakish circumstances led to Olli Maatta’s injury more than original hit from Minnesota’s Nino Niederreiter.
Sidney Crosby scored the eventual game winner in the third period, his first goal since Nov. 4, and third of the season.
David Warsofsky was promoted because of the unspecified injury that is expected to sideline defenseman Olli Maatta for three to four weeks.
ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) -- The Anaheim Ducks haven't lost at home to Calgary in nearly 12 years, and their top line kept
DALLAS (AP) -- Jean-Gabriel Pageau scored two third-period goals and the Ottawa Senators held off the Dallas Stars for a 7-4
STATS & STANDINGS
- Team overview
- Schedule & Box Scores
- Team Stats
- Live scoreboard
- League Schedule
- Forbes answers the question: How valuable are the Penguins?
- Cole learned his lessons well with Blues; gets more chances to use them with Penguins
- Penguins notebook: Skills of rotating wingers force adjustments
- Kessel says when Malkin is rolling, rest of his line feeds off his high energy
- Seth Rorabaugh's Penguins hockey chat transcript: 11.23.15