Notre Dame center Thomas Di Pauli is a 2012 fourth-round pick of the Capitals, but he was unable to come to terms with them on a contract.
In the NHL’s salary-cap era, bringing nearly everyone back, as the Penguins will do, is never a bad thing.
Expecting Conor Sheary to hit a ceiling? Don’t. Though he’s only 5-foot-8, Sheary’s reputation keeps growing.
New York Rangers center might not have signed up for a longer summer, but he made the most of it
Agent Peter Fish, who represents Jimmy Vesey and Thomas DiPauli, was a college teammate of Penguins coach Mike Sullivan.
Upper St. Clair’s Vincent Trocheck enjoyed a breakout season for the Florida Panthers in 2015-16, but it wasn’t by accident.
Trevor Daley joined the Penguins in mid-December and quickly established himself as a reliable option on the blueline.
“We’re really happy that he’s back. He’s an important part of our team,” GM Jim Rutherford said.
In a stunning mid-August shake-up, Patrick Roy stepped down as coach and vice president of hockey operations for the Colorado
STATS & STANDINGS
- Team overview
- Schedule & Box Scores
- Team Stats
- Live scoreboard
- League Schedule
- Pirates mailbag: What's the matter with Kang?
- Steelers first-round pick Burns expected to play Friday against Saints
- Steelers sign LB Williams to new contract
- Trace McSorley named Penn State's starting quarterback
- PODCAST: Kevin Young recalls Pirates career, work with first basemen John Jaso, David Freese and Josh Bell