Gay men having unprotected sex leads to an increase in numbers of people living with HIV and AIDS in China.
The Parkway East will close next weekend to prepare for the Greenfield Bridge implosion.
The enhancements include new links to Title IX information and both include an electronic form to submit a complaint via email
The district will be using the day to test alternative teaching methods when students can’t make it to school during inclement weather.
Pennsylvania Attorney General Kathleen Kane says she expects the move to be challenged, even from members of her office.
New legislation also means the program would be administered by state’s Department of Human Services.
Last major closure is planned for this weekend. No others planned until spring.
Pittsburgh has a contract with the National Complete Streets Coalition to help leaders and residents redesign streets or reallocate traffic.
• Thankful for Thanksgiving: Notable Pittsburghers share their recipes, gratitude
• Fall dining guide: Melissa McCart answers readers' restaurant questions
• All about 'Concussion': What you need to know about the Pittsburgh-filmed movie starring Will Smith
• Blast from the past: Explore old Pittsburgh photos and stories on The Digs
• Food Deserts: Where are they in Pittsburgh?
• Diversity Matters: Exploring diversity in Pittsburgh
Financially struggling institution has two full years to return to compliance stemming from apparent mishandling of federal student aid.
WVU dispatched an extension service employee and experts in engineering, law, writing and marketing to the renowned Civil War town.
Homewood’s cluster plan for future development brings together the visions of 10 segments of the neighborhood.
My wish is that young adults who have had the fortune to know the fun and value of board games will remember to share with today’s kids.
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump addresses supporters during a campaign rally at the Greater Columbus Convention
Yale first baseman George H.W. Bush, 1946. (Getty Images) Biographers generally take great satisfaction in putting together