• Greg Guzzi, 33, was charged Sept. 17 with endangering the welfare of children; he and his wife, Amy, 34, were charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia at a home on Pennsylvania Avenue.
Bridgeville and Scott police went to the address to serve an arrest warrant for theft-related offenses against Mr. Guzzi; they said they found him smoking a suspected controlled substance while a child was in the house.
Police said they arrested Mr. Guzzi and took him to Allegheny County Jail after finding a variety of suspected illegal drugs and drug paraphernalia in the home.
After obtaining a warrant for Amy Guzzi, she also was arrested and taken to the jail.
• Shelby Casper, 20, of Bridgeville was charged with underage drinking, driving with a suspended license and lack of required lighting on Washington Avenue.
• Will Forester, 23, of Upper St. Clair was charged Sept. 19 with driving under the influence of alcohol and disobedience to traffic control devices on Washington Avenue.
• Glenn Brickner, 41, of Bridgeville was charged Sept. 24 with an accident involving damage to an occupied vehicle after the dump truck he was operating struck a garbage truck on Baldwin Street.
• Jovan H. Rucker, 35, of Bridgeville was charged Oct. 1 with disorderly conduct after, police said, he yelled and used profanity against them when they went to McLaughlin Run Road to serve court papers.
• Regina Camp, 39, of Bridgeville was charged Oct. 5 with violating the borough ordinance against animals at large after police were notified that a pit bull was hit by a car at Bower Hill Road and Liberty Street.
• Joseph Hampson, 35, of North Fayette was charged Oct. 9 with theft by deception, receiving stolen property and theft by failure to make the required disposition of funds. The offense occurred Aug. 9 on Grant Avenue.
• Joseph Alexander, 31, of Carnegie was arrested Friday on a warrant from Pittsburgh charging him with indirect criminal contempt for violating a protection from abuse order.
• David M. Settles, 40, of Carnegie was charged Oct. 9 with disorderly conduct and criminal trespass at the BP gas station on East Main Street.
• Robin Renner, 40, of California, Pa., was charged Oct. 8 with drug possession, possession of drug paraphernalia, having an open container of alcohol and not carrying a drivers' license after a vehicle search on a private drive on Noblestown Road.
• Timeia Thompson, 22, was charged Sunday with disorderly conduct at Chuck E. Cheese, Chartiers Valley Shopping Center. Police said she used loud and vulgar language in front of children.
• Florence Deller, 51, of Castle Shannon and Deborah Jackson, 58, of Pittsburgh were charged Oct. 7 with retail theft. Police said they stole seven bras worth $31.93 from Kmart, Chartiers Valley Shopping Center.
• Joei Ruggiero, 51, of Bridgeville was charged Friday with public drunkenness at Burton's Total Pet, Chartiers Valley Shopping Center.
• Steven Falk, 33, of Dormont was charged Friday with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving with a suspended license and driving with a suspended registration on East Railroad Street.
• Various tools were reported stolen last Thursday from a construction trailer parked in the 200 block of Puritan Road.
• Six persons were arrested Saturday on Washington Avenue for retail theft after, police said, they left Walmart without paying for more than $1,500 worth of merchandise.
Charged with retail theft and criminal conspiracy were Shaneka Robinson, 19, of Carnegie; Brian Gray, 19, of Greenfield; and Ronika Harris, 25, Alysha Bowman, 20, Wanda Humphries, 18, and Cory Foster-Harris, 21, all of Pittsburgh.
• Jason Margolis, 42, of Mt. Lebanon was charged Oct. 8 with endangering the welfare of a child after, police said, he left a 3-year-old unattended in a vehicle at Lowe's.
• Joshua Popp, 29, and Amanda Mayfield, 25, both of Scott, were charged Oct. 9 with theft, receiving stolen property and criminal trespass after they were accused of stealing scrap metal and fleeing from the 200 block of Hope Street. Drug paraphernalia was found on Ms. Mayfield, police said.
• Nancy Checketts, 58, of Findlay was charged Oct. 9 with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia following a traffic stop on Chatham Park Drive.
• Roberta Deary, 21, of Brookline was charged last Thursday with retail theft at Walmart after, police said, she was seen trying to leave the store without paying for DVDs. She fled in her car but was identified by vehicle registration and a photo, police said.
• James Reed, 26, of Crafton was charged Oct. 9 with public drunkenness on Bell Avenue.
• A landscaping company on Millers Run Road reported the theft of power tools Oct. 9 valued at $3,000 to $4,000 from a trailer parked on its property.neigh_west