Churchill -- Beulah Presbyterian Church, 2500 McCrady Road, will host a performance of the Watoto Children's Choir at 4 p.m. Saturday. Dinner with the choir will be held afterward. A freewill offering will be taken. Information: 412-242-4570.
Penn Hills -- Mount Hope Community Presbyterian Church, 12106 Frankstown Road, will hold "No Clue," a mystery dinner theater, at 6:30 p.m. May 31. Cost: $25 per person. Reservations: 412-793-0227.
Derry Township -- The state Department of Conservation and Natural Resources will sponsor the following nature programs in Keystone State Park, 1150 Keystone Park Road. Information: 724-668-2566.
• Flower Fever Hike, 2 to 3 p.m. Friday;
• Evening canoe tour, 6 to 8 p.m. Friday;
• Incredible Edibles Hike, 11 a.m. to noon Saturday;
• Kayak Keystone, 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday;
• Nature from A to Z, 1 to 3 p.m. Sunday.neigh_east - neigh_westmoreland
To include your event, send details with a daytime phone number to: Eastscape, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 34 Blvd. of the Allies, Pittsburgh 15222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All information must be received two weeks before the publication date. No attachments, please.