• Two Upper St. Clair brothers, David Neil, 21, and Anthony Neil, 32, face charges after police said they ran from officers Sept. 24 on Ramsey Avenue.
Police said David Neil, who was found hiding in a resident's yard and was apprehended with the help of Heidelberg's K-9 unit, was charged with escape, loitering and prowling at night and public intoxication. They said Anthony Neil, who had offered alcohol to a minor, was charged with escape, corruption of minors, public intoxication and disorderly conduct.
The arrests followed a report of a man who threatened to shoot someone, but no guns were found.
• Stephen Riddle, 53, of Heidelberg, was charged Sept. 27 with a misdemeanor of altered, forged or counterfeit documents and plates, as well as summary traffic violations after, police said, a patrol officer stopped him for going through a stop sign on Grandview Avenue.
• Janet Gruda, 48, of Bridgeville, was charged Sept. 27 with disorderly conduct after, police said a police officer who was in Bridgeville Towers on Bank Street Extension noticed the smell of marijuana coming from an apartment.
• Dominique Randolph, 19, of Carnegie, was charged Sunday with criminal mischief in the lobby of Carnegie Towers.
• Clarence T. Hatcher, 61, of Carnegie was charged Sept. 27 with harassment on West Main Street.
• On Sept. 26, a woman who was paying for the gas she purchased at the BP Station, East Main Street, reported that her purse and a checkbook were stolen when she was inside the station.
• On Sept. 28, a Chestnut Street resident reported the theft of jewelry following a party.
• Lee Ann Belfito, 52, of South Fayette, was charged Sept. 18 with disarming a police officer, possession of drugs and drug paraphernalia, disorderly conduct, public drunkenness and resisting arrest at St. Barbara Church on Prestley Road.
Police said she grabbed an officer's Taser during the arrest.
• On Sunday, an employee at the Texas Road House restaurant, Great Southern Shopping Center, was changing clothes in a restroom when someone stole cigarettes and a wallet containing $300 in restaurant gift cards from the employee's backpack.
A videotape recorded two men leaving the bar area and a license plate. Subsequently, Michael Arends, 43, of Floral City, Fla., was charged with theft, possession of drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Amber Nicole Donaldson, 20, of Broadhead Road, Moon, was charged with driving under the influence in connection with an Aug. 28 two-vehicle accident that injured three people.
• Lyda Ware, 28, of Scott, was arrested Sept. 27 and charged with public drunkenness after, police said, she was found staggering along the 2100 block of Greentree Road.
• Patrick Voke, 19, of Green Tree, was charged Sept. 28 with public drunkenness after, police said, he was intoxicated when he attended his district court hearing on a May 20 incident.
• Bryan Brentin, 38, of Heidelberg, was charged last Thursday with public drunkenness after, police said, he showed up drunk for an unrelated district court hearing on a Sept. 2 incident.
• Sometime between Sept. 21 and 26, a Bobcat and a trailer were stolen from United Industrial Park, Montgomery Avenue at Vanadium Road.
• A handgun was reported stolen Saturday from a car parked on Cherrytree Road.
• A flat-screen television was reported stolen after 4:30 p.m. Sunday from an apartment on Boden Avenue.
• During the night of Sept. 28, a Dell computer and keyboard and Samsung monitor worth $1,067 were stolen from the Hunting Ridge Community Service Association.