Fire burns former ice cream parlor in Ambridge

Share with others:


Print Email Read Later

Firefighters were called to the scene this morning of a blaze that had burned through the roof of a former ice cream parlor in Ambridge.

The fire was reported at about 10:30 a.m., according to an emergency dispatcher at the Beaver County 911 Center. A vacant building in the 500 block of Merchant Street - the site of a former ice cream parlor - had caught fire.

No injuries were reported.

Details about the cause and extent of the blaze were not immediately available.


Karen Kane: kkane@post-gazette.com or at 724-772-9180. First Published July 6, 2014 12:00 AM

Join the conversation:

Commenting policy | How to report abuse
To report inappropriate comments, abuse and/or repeat offenders, please send an email to socialmedia@post-gazette.com and include a link to the article and a copy of the comment. Your report will be reviewed in a timely manner. Thank you.
Commenting policy | How to report abuse

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

You have 2 remaining free articles this month

Try unlimited digital access

If you are an existing subscriber,
link your account for free access. Start here

You’ve reached the limit of free articles this month.

To continue unlimited reading

If you are an existing subscriber,
link your account for free access. Start here