Girl, 5, hospitalized after swallowing sewing needle on North Side

Share with others:


Print Email Read Later

A 5-year-old girl swallowed a sewing needle at a home on Pittsburgh's North Side this morning.

Medics went to the home on Armandale Street shortly before 9 a.m. and took the girl to Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC in Lawrenceville, according to an emergency dispatch supervisor. The girl was talking to paramedics when they arrived.

Additional information was not immediately available.

mobilehome - neigh_city - breaking

Liz Navratil: lnavratil@post-gazette.com, 412-263-1438 and on Twitter: @LizNavratil.


Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

You have 2 remaining free articles this month

Try unlimited digital access

If you are an existing subscriber,
link your account for free access. Start here

You’ve reached the limit of free articles this month.

To continue unlimited reading

If you are an existing subscriber,
link your account for free access. Start here