Pittsburgh Fashion Week is gearing up for its fifth anniversary in September with the announcement of the latest Pittsburgh Fashion Hall of Fame inductees.
This year's honorees include:
• Catherine Ferris, owner of Catherina boutique in Oakmont.
• Patricia Sprague Goettel, owner of Patricia Boutique in Mount Washington.
• Pittsburgh-based designer and philanthropist Lana Neumeyer.
• Charles Spiegel, owner of Charles Spiegel for Men in Squirrel Hill.
• Roberta Weissburg, owner of Roberta Weissburg Leathers in Shadyside and on the South Side.
For the second year an exceptional artist who is on the rise in the Pittsburgh fashion community also will be recognized.
This year's pick is fashion philanthropist and television/radio host Shellie Hipsky.
The public was invited to submit hall of fame recommendations, which were evaluated based on the longevity and degree of impact nominees have had on Pittsburgh's fashion/ beauty scenes.
The induction ceremony will take place at a luncheon at the Omni William Penn hotel, Downtown, Sept. 28, the final day of Pittsburgh Fashion Week.
Tickets are $70 and will be available July 7.
Post-Gazette style editor Sara Bauknecht: email@example.com.