• Listen tonight from 6 to 7 p.m. when Chris Moore on KDKA-AM (1020) talks with media representatives who participated in Coming Home PA.
• PublicSource's Halle Stockton gives an overview of how Pennsylvania vets are coping on the home front -- with post-traumatic stress disorder, war injuries, unemployment, etc. Online at www.post-gazette.com and www.publicsource.org (includes slide show of photos sent in by veterans).
• Pittsburgh Post-Gazette -- Second of two parts on problems with licensing and credentialing and the overall job hunt.
• Essential Public Radio, WESA-FM (90.5): Erika Beras reports on PTSD in veterans who served in Vietnam and Iraq/Afghanistan. Airs 6:40 and 8:40 a.m.
• Essential Public Radio, WESA-FM (90.5): Larkin Page-Jacobs looks at what it's like to be in the dating scene with PTSD. Airs 6:40 and 8:40 a.m.
• Pittsburgh City Paper: Some veterans are coming back energized to become more politically active -- sometimes even against war. www.pghcitypaper.com.
• New Pittsburgh Courier: The job search facing African American veterans. www.newpittsburghcourieronline.com.
• Pop City: A ministry that reaches out to homeless veterans. www.popcitymedia.com.
• Essential Public Radio, WESA-FM (90.5): "Essential Pittsburgh," a daily talk show, will host a live public forum on veterans issues, 7:30 p.m., in the station's community broadcast center, 67, Bedford Square, South Side. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
• PublicSource's Michael Ringling looks at the GI Bill, the recent changes it's been through, what it provides and what it's like for vets to return to the classroom. www.post-gazette.com and www.publicsource.org.
• Essential Public Radio, WESA-FM (90.5): Taped session from Wednesday's public forum with a panel of experts and veterans will air at noon and 8 p.m. on "Essential Pittsburgh."
• PublicSource: Jackie Spinner, who covered the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan for the Washington Post, writes about the experiences of journalists embedded with the soldiers. www.publicsource.org.businessnews - lifestyle
First Published April 15, 2012 12:00 AM