Natalie Achonwa and Markisha Wright dominated inside, and Skylar Diggins got everyone involved.
It was that kind of day for No. 5 Notre Dame.
Achonwa tied a career high with 23 points and also had 12 rebounds to help the Fighting Irish (6-1) rout Utah State (2-7), 109-70, Saturday. Wright added 14 points and 11 rebounds, and Diggins finished with 12 points with 10 assists. It was the first time in seven years that three Irish women recorded double-doubles.
Achonwa credited Diggins' ability to break the Utah State press for many of her easy baskets.
"I think we have a point guard that wants to push the tempo, and we play in a program that looks to push the tempo," Achonwa said. "I think us posts need to make sure we keep up.
• Louisville 96, Valparaiso 40: Shawnta' Dyer had 12 points and 10 rebounds, Antonita Slaughter scored a season-high 13 points, and No. 8 Louisville (9-1) cruised past Valparaiso (3-6) at home.
• Maryland 90, George Mason 40: Alyssa Thomas had a triple-double with 11 points, 12 rebounds and 11 assists to lead No. 9 Maryland to a home victory against George Mason (2-6).
• UCLA 62, Texas 42: Alyssia Brewer had 12 points and 11 rebounds, and No. 17 UCLA held No. 12 Texas to 24 percent shooting en route to a victory in the MD Anderson Proton Therapy Showcase at Reliant Stadium.
• Dayton 60, Michigan State 53: Cassie Sant scored 19 points, grabbed five rebounds and had four assists as No. 19 Dayton (10-0) defeated Michigan State (8-1) at home.
• Miami 67, Davidson 35: Morgan Stroman posted 17 points and nabbed 13 rebounds to lead No. 23 Miami (7-1) to a home win against Davidson (3-5).
• Nebraska 78, Florida State 77: Jordan Hooper had a career-high 36 points and 12 rebounds to help No. 25 Nebraska (7-3) slip by No. 24 Florida State at home, handing the Seminoles (7-1) their first loss.
• West Virginia 67, St. Bonaventure 47: Ayana Dunning and Christal Caldwell scored 17 apiece as the host Mountaineers (6-2) got off to a fast start en route to an easy victory against St. Bonaventure (5-6).