Churchill/Greensburg -- The River City Brass will perform "Christmas Brasstacular!" at 7:30 tonight at Beulah Presbyterian Church and 7:30 p.m. Saturday at the Palace Theatre, 21 W. Otterman St. Tickets: 1-800-292-7222.
Greensburg -- The Division of Visual and Performing Arts at Seton Hill University will sponsor the following performances:
• Original student dance theater event, 8 p.m. Saturday and 2 p.m. Sunday, William Granger Ryan Theatre. Information: 724-552-2929.
• University Christmas concert featuring the university choir, women's chorale, chamber choir and handbell ensemble, 1 and 4 p.m. Sunday, St. Joseph Chapel. Information: 724-552-2900.
• "Celebration" by the Westmoreland Symphonic Winds, 7:30 p.m. Sunday, Carol Ann Reichgut Concert Hall. Tickets: $10, $8 for students. Information: 724-552-2929.
Greensburg -- Westmoreland Museum of American Art, 221 N. Main St., will sponsor a "Making Faces" art class for children ages 7-10 from 10 a.m. to noon Dec. 8. Cost: $10. Registration required. Information: 724-837-1500, ext. 10.
North Huntingdon -- Juniper Village at Huntingdon Ridge, 7990 Lincoln Highway, will hold the following events. Reservations required. Information: 724-863-2600.
• Holiday networking, 4 to 7 p.m. next Thursday. A drawing for a gift basket will be held at 6:30 p.m. Reservation deadline: Monday.
• Caroling and cookies, including a performance by Bridgette Faulk and the Norwin Choir, 3 p.m. Dec. 11. Reservation deadline: Tuesday.
Greensburg -- Westmoreland Museum of American Art, 221 N. Main St., will sponsor "American Artists of the World's Fairs" at noon Wednesday as part of the Brown Bag Lecture series. Speaker will be museum docent Joanne Highberger. Information: 724-837-1500, ext. 10.
Monroeville -- Monroeville Public Library, 4000 Gateway Campus Blvd., will sponsor a discussion of "The Time Remianing," a new novel by poet Samuel Hazo, from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Tuesday. Information: 412-372-0500.
Vandergrift -- The Casino Theatre, 145 Lincoln Ave., will present "Hope is Just Around the Corner" at 7:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 2 p.m. Sunday. Cost: $15 for main floor and first balcony; $12 for second balcony; $10 for children in the balconies. Tickets: 724-567-5049.
Wilkinsburg -- The Pittsburgh Housing Development Association will hold a "Using Energy Wisely" workshop at 6 p.m. Tuesday at the borough building, 605 Ross Ave. Registration: 412-242-2700.
To include your event, send details with a daytime phone number to: Eastscape, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 34 Blvd. of the Allies, Pittsburgh 15222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. All information must be received two weeks before the publication date.