Construction season continues in Allegheny County, including these projects scheduled this weekend and in the next few days, weather permitting.
• Route 65 (Ohio River Boulevard), deck overlay work on the bridge over Jacks Run, single lane in both directions until about 6 a.m. Monday between Kendall Avenue in Bellevue and Millerton Avenue in the city. From 8 p.m. tonight to 10 a.m. Sunday, there will be single lane alternating traffic as needed.
• Parkway West (I-376), line repainting until 2 p.m. today at the interchanges between Beaver County and the I-79 (Exit 64) interchange. All ramps remain open.
• Parkway East (I-376), inspection of Parkway bridge over Swinburne and Frazier streets, short-term single lane closure in both directions of I-376 as needed on the bridge until 3 p.m. today.
• Squirrel Hill Tunnel, under construction, open but overnight single lane restrictions westbound 9 tonight to 5 a.m. Sunday and eastbound from 10 p.m. to 10 a.m. Sunday. Overnight single lane restrictions also take place on other nights through the week except Sunday nights.
• Liberty Tunnel, rehabilitation work, nightly closures from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. Monday through Saturday nights. No closures on Sunday nights.
• Hulton Bridge, inspection, single-lane alternating use traffic as needed from 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday and 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday and Tuesday.
• Butler Street (Route 8), Pittsburgh, gas line relocation, single lane alternating traffic begins Sunday night and continues through Nov. 3, from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. on Butler Street between One Wild Place and Baker Street.
• Bunola River Road, Forward, geotechnical drilling and research, single lane alternatng use traffic on Bunola River Road between River Hill Road and Elkhorn Road from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday and Tuesday.
Eleanor Chute: firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-263-1955. First Published October 12, 2013 5:10 AM