Welcome to online management for your Pittsburgh Post-Gazette print newspaper or digital access account. If you do not have an online account and would like instructions on how to set up your account, please click here. You will need to have your account number available.
If you do not have your account number, please check your invoice or click here to receive your account number via email.
To get started, please click here.
The online account management service provides various options. You can:
• Restart delivery
• Suspend delivery while on vacation
• Report a delivery problem
• Check payment status
• View payment history
• View renewal invoices
• Verify subscription start/end dates
• Renew with a credit or debit card
• Update EZ Pay information
• View subscription policies
Need assistance or have questions? Check our FAQs or contact our Support Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-PGFORME (743-6763).