Is Rover a Republican?
Share with others:
Nobody's being left out of the political hoopla this primary season, and that includes your four-legged friends.
Petlane, the pet party service, has introduced doggie treats in the shape of elephants and donkeys.
But how do you know which treats your dogs favor?
According to Petlane, here are eight signs to tell you which side of the fence your furry companion sits on:
Check your dog's qualifications in these lists, then vote in our pet party poll.
• They bark at passing neighbors and traffic; home security is very important to them.
• Their ears perk up when Fox News comes on.
• They are a big spender at the local pet store.
• Strongly believe pet matrimony should occur only between two cats or two dogs.
• Believe in the second-amendment right to bare teeth and claws.
• Are for electric border fences around the yard.
• Want national ID tags for all pets.
• They advocate for the pet-tracking chip -- you can never have too much surveillance.
• They want universal veterinary care for all.
• They want their treats for free.
• They socialize with all breeds at the dog park.
• They prefer their owner uses biodegradable poop bags.
• Are very concerned with the rising cost of pet food.
• Have the young puppy and kitten vote locked.
• Want to end the war of dogs vs. cats once and for all.
• Think of Ralph Nader as the dog catcher.
The low-fat peanut butter and honey biscuits come in 6-ounce bags of either the donkey or the elephant, each for $8.99. You can order them at www.petlane.com or call 1-888-870-8324.
First Published March 12, 2008 12:00 am