Share with others:
• The Pittsburgh Psychoanalytic Center is presenting a discussion of the Tea Obreht novel "The Tiger's Wife" from 2 to 3 p.m. Saturday at Carnegie Library, 4400 Forbes Ave., Oakland. Call 412-661-4224.
• Excela Health is sponsoring the following classes from 7 to 9:30 p.m. in the Memorial Conference Center, on the ground floor of Westmoreland Hospital, Greensburg. Call 1-877-771-1234.
-- Infant care, June 19 and 26.
-- Car seat safety, June 26.
• Monongahela Valley Hospital is sponsoring a breastfeeding class from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. June 25 at the Mon-Vale HealthPLEX, 800 Plaza Drive, Rostraver. Call 724-258-2229.
• The Alle-Kiski Medical Center, through its Destination Wellness health resource center, is facilitating the American Cancer Society's Cancer Prevention Study-3 from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. June 23 in Room 142 in Neighborhood 1 of the Galleria at the Pittsburgh Mills, Frazer. For information, call 724-274-5202.
• Country Meadows of South Hills, 3560 Washington Pike, South Fayette, is sponsoring a panel discussion, "Accessing Resources in Your Community," from 1 to 3 p.m. Saturday as the last in a series on senior care planning. Call 412-257-4566.
-- Compiled by Rick Nowlin
First Published June 18, 2012 12:00 am