Flu shot sites
Share with others:
• UPMC McKeesport, UPMC Health Plan and the McKeesport Hospital Foundation are sponsoring a free flu-shot clinic from noon to 3 p.m. and 5 to 8 p.m. Oct. 16 at the North Versailles Senior Center, 1401 Greensburg Ave. Donations to the township's EMS department are being accepted. Call 412-823-6602.
• VA Butler Healthcare is sponsoring the following flu clinics and health fairs for veterans. Call 724-996-8784.
- Butler Township, 2 to 6 p.m. Oct. 16, Auditorium, building 1, VA Butler Healthcare, 325 New Castle Road.
- Rochester Borough, 3 to 7 p.m. Oct. 17, VFW Post No. 128, 179 Virginia Ave.
• The PriorityCare program of Allegheny Valley Hospital is sponsoring a flu and pneumonia shot clinic from 9 to 11 a.m. Oct. 18 at the Alle-Kiski Senior Center, 1039 Third Ave., New Kensington. The cost is $25 for the flu vaccine, free for those with Medicare cards, and $75 for the pneumonia vaccine, payable by check or cash only. Call 724-335-8597.
• UPMC St. Margaret Family Health Centers are offering flu shots from 9 to 11 a.m. Oct. 18 at its Bloomfield-Garfield Family Health Center, 5475 Penn Ave., Garfield. The cost is $15, free to those 65 and older or with a chronic health condition. Folks under 18 are not being vaccinated. For more information, call 412-361-7562.
First Published October 15, 2012 1:02 pm