Towing and service station burns in early blaze
Share with others:
Firefighters worked for hours this morning to contain a blaze that broke out at a gasoline and towing station in Vandergrift.
An emergency dispatch supervisor for Westmoreland County said Kochka Towing and Car Care Center caught fire at 1:45 a.m. A fire marshal has been asked to investigate.
The supervisor said the business, located on Sherman Avenue, was destroyed.
No one was injured in the fire.
First Published September 23, 2012 6:41 am