What you will need to bring to the polls on election day in Pennsylvania
Share with others:
Here's a list of acceptable forms of photo identification, according to www.votespa.com, the Pennsylvania's Department of State website:
• Photo IDs issued by the federal and state governments.
• Pennsylvania driver's license or non-driver's license photo ID. Both kinds of state IDs remain valid for voting purposes 12 months past their expiration date.
• Valid U.S. passport.
• U.S. military ID for both active duty and retired military. The identification card must have an expiration date or indicate that the expiration date is "indefinite." Military dependents' ID must contain an expiration date.
• Employee photo ID issued by federal, state, county or municipal government.
• Photo ID cards from an accredited Pennsylvania public or private institution of higher learning with imprinted expiration dates or stickers.
• Photo ID cards issued by a Pennsylvania care facility, including long-term care facilities, assisted living residences or personal care homes.
First Published June 16, 2012 12:00 am