PG Coverage: The Jerry Sandusky case
Jerry Sandusky leaves the Centre County Courthouse after the jury began deliberating his case. At right is Centre County Sheriff Denny Nau.
Jerry Sandusky leaves the Centre County Courthouse on Wednesday after the defense rested on the seventh day of testimony.
Jerry Sandusky is led in handcuffs by Centre County Sheriff Denny Nau after being found guilty June 22 on 45 counts of sexual abuse at the Centre County Courthouse in Bellefonte.
Jerry Sandusky police mugshot.
Former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky in escorted into the Centre County Courthouse, for his sentencing on 45 counts of child sex abuse.
Share with others:
Post-Gazette coverage of the case against former Penn State coach Jerry Sandusky.
- Judge bars lawyers from identifying an accuser
- Authorities investigate claims of another victim in PSU case
- More charges may lie ahead in Penn State's child sex abuse scandal
- Second Mile had inklings of trouble in 1998
- Statement by the Penn State Board of Trustees
First Published January 22, 2013 12:00 am