Woman found shot to death, man overcome by natural gas in Stowe
Share with others:
Allegheny County homicide detectives are investigating a killing at a house in Stowe today where another person was found unresponsive because of a natrual gas leak.
Stowe police first went to the Broadway Avenue house because a person who lives there reported one of his roommates unconscious on the first floor. Police found that roommate -- and then found another roommate, a woman, shot to death on the second floor.
County police Lt. Andrew Schurman said the man overcome by gas is expected to survive.
Neighbors said a couple lived in the house.
The Allegheny County Medical Examiner's office was called to the home on Broadway Avenue in Stowe after a natural gas leak was detected.
County homicide detectives remain at the scene, taking over the investigation from Stowe police. Homicide detectives are waiting for a search warrant to investigate further.
First Published November 14, 2012 3:57 pm