Worker electrocuted on CMU campus
Share with others:
A 59-year-old man was electrocuted Tuesday morning while he worked on the campus of Carnegie Mellon University.
The Allegheny County medical examiner's office identified the victim as Harold Taylor Jr., of Pittsburgh, who worked for Eaton Electrical Co.
The university said Mr. Taylor was working in the electrical distribution room on the second floor of Wean Hall when the "industrial accident" occurred about 10:20 a.m.
First Published January 23, 2013 12:00 am