Favorite drink recipes
Share with others:
The bartenders shared some of their favorite drink recipes.
- 1 ounce Death's Door gin
- 1 ounce Strega liqueur
- 3/4 ounce rhubarb simple syrup
- Dash grapefruit bitters
Shake, strain over new ice in a Collins glass, top with soda water, and garnish with a lemon peel.
-- Kiersten Schilinski
Beet and Blair
- 1 1/2 ounces of Boyd & Blair vodka
- 3/4 ounce of rosemary-lemonade Beet Shrub (see below)
- 1/2 ounce St. Germain
- Dash of Angostura bitters
Shake and strain over ice. (The Beet Shrub recipe is the juice of 5 lemons, 5 ounces of rosemary simple syrup and 2 ounces of pickled beet juice.)
-- RaeLynn Harshman
Blackberry and Ginger Horse's Neck
- 2 1/2 ounces bourbon
- 1/2 ounce blackberry ginger syrup
- Dash Angostura bitters
Garnish with a whole lemon peel and serve on the rocks.
-- April Diehl
Flor de Maga
- 1 1/2 ounce Don Q Anejo
- 1/4 ounce Don Q Coco
- 1/2 ounce Hum Botanical Spirit
- 2 ounces pineapple juice
- 1/4 ounce lime juice
- Malta for topping
Shake, strain over ice in a Collins glass and top with Malta, garnish with pineapple chunk and edible flowers.
-- Summer Voelker
Earl Grey Mar-tea-ni
- 2 ounces Earl Grey tea-infused Bombay Sapphire gin
- 3/4 ounce fresh-squeezed lemon juice
Shake over ice and strain into a martini glass with a sugared rim.
-- Sarah Williams
The Wigle No. 1
- 1 ounce Wigle white wheat whiskey
- 1 ounce Pimm's No. 1
- 1 ounce ginger syrup
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
Shake and serve on ice in a highball glass. Garnish with a lemon swath.
-- Erika Joyner
First Published June 7, 2012 12:00 am