A player with quite a few superstitions, Sidney Crosby’s helmet-less warm-up routine ended after just two games.
San Jose defenseman Paul Martin loved his time in Pittsburgh and with the Penguins and his teammates.
Observations from the Post-Gazette’s Dave Molinari as the Penguins reach the quarter pole of the 2015-16 season.
The key at this point, said some Penguins players, is to learn how to finish teams off without allowing them to rally in the late stages.
The Penguins will close out a four-game homestand Wednesday against St. Louis.
Players like the idea of a possible off week next season for each NHL team, including some from the Penguins.
With Olli Maatta out with an injury, defenseman Adam Clendening gets an opportunity to prove his mettle in NHL games.
Mike Johnston says freakish circumstances led to Olli Maatta’s injury more than original hit from Minnesota’s Nino Niederreiter.
SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) -- The Chicago Blackhawks count on getting production from Patrick Kane. When someone like Andrew
DENVER (AP) -- Shane Prince had two goals and an assist for his first NHL points, and the Ottawa Senators held on to beat the
STATS & STANDINGS
- Team overview
- Schedule & Box Scores
- Team Stats
- Live scoreboard
- League Schedule
- Penguins notebook: Lemieux says no falling out with Crosby
- Crosby, Malkin lift Penguins over Blues, 4-3 in OT
- Penguins notebook: Top-line winger could be a revolving door
- Forbes answers the question: How valuable are the Penguins?
- Ron Cook: Sharks' Paul Martin remembers Pittsburgh and Penguins with great fondness