Your thoughts on a variety of pressing topics on the Pirates:
1. Starling Marte was out of the lineup again Saturday when the Pirates lost to the Milwaukee Brewers. What course of action should the Pirates take with him: Continue to bench him? Option him to the minors? Return him to the starting lineup?
2. It's early in his tenure, but what's your take on Ike Davis as the answer at first base for the foreseeable future? Do you find his lack of power thus far alarming?
3. Taking into account that Edinson Volquez is a fifth starter and disregarding what the Pirates are paying him, has he been satisfactory in his role?
4. How concerned are you about the shoulder fatigue of Gerrit Cole, which is causing him to miss his next start.
5. Who is the Pirates’ MVP thus far?