Hossa's agent says reported numbers are not true

June 18, 2008

Share with others:


Print Email Read Later

81150942CP212_Detroit_Red_W



A brief excerpt from a story the Post-Gazette's Ray Fittipaldo filed for tomorrow:

Several media outlets have reported that the Penguins extended a contract offer of between $50-52 million over seven years to Marian Hossa but Hossa's agent Ritch Winter said those reports were completely off base.

"The newspaper and television reports generated so far are completely inaccurate," Winter said. "None of the information has come from the principals involved in the discussions. Ray Shero and I have not spoken with anyone about a contract, so I have no idea where the information is coming from. There is not even one basic piece of information from those reports that are true."



Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

You have 2 remaining free articles this month

Try unlimited digital access

If you are an existing subscriber,
link your account for free access. Start here

You’ve reached the limit of free articles this month.

To continue unlimited reading

If you are an existing subscriber,
link your account for free access. Start here