Elizabeth Forward looked like it was headed for its first loss against West Mifflin Monday night before Kylie Owoc hit the Warriors' biggest shot of the young season.
Owoc tied the score at 60 with a 3-pointer with two seconds remaining in the first overtime as Class AAA No. 3 Elizabeth Forward (5-0, 2-0) went on to win, 69-64, in the second overtime against the No. 4 Titans (3-2, 1-1) in Section 4.
Owoc and Natailie Fekula led Elizabeth Forward with 17 points apiece, and Abigail Sporio added 12.
Fekula and Sporio went a combined 10 for 12 from the foul line in the two overtimes.
Ciara Patterson led West Mifflin with 18 points.
Other top girls games
* Justina Mascaro hit the go-ahead layup with under a minute remaining as Class AAAA No. 3 Bethel Park (5-0, 2-0) escaped with a 47-45 victory against host Canon-McMillan (1-3, 0-2) in Section 4. Sami Simpson led Bethel Park with 16 points.
* Class AAAA No. 1 Mt. Lebanon (4-0, 2-0) got 22 points from Margie McCaffrey in a 63-54 victory against host Peters Township (1-4, 0-1) in Section 4. Alyssa Konopka, one of three freshman starters for the Indians, had 26 points.
* Led by Kiana Law's 34 points, Central Valley (4-2, 2-0) took down previously unbeaten Ambridge (3-1, 0-1), 54-45, in Class AAA, Section 2. Law has scored at least 22 points in each game this season.
* Alexis Ashley scored nine of her 13 points in the fourth quarter as Washington (4-1, 1-1) rallied from a six-point, fourth-quarter deficit to defeat visiting Charleroi (4-1, 1-1), 41-39, in Class AA, Section 5.
* Nicole Pero had 20 points as Class A No. 2 Serra Catholic (4-1) held off host Greensburg Central Catholic, (3-2) 56-55, in a non-section game.
n With Riverview down by two points, the Raiders' Leah Sero made the first of two free throws, and Hannah Larkin put back the missed second one to give the hosts (3-2, 2-0) a 42-41 victory against Jeannette (1-3, 1-1) in Class AA, Section 3.
Girls stars of the night
* Belle Vernon's Kaitlyn Slagus set a school record for points in a game with 38 and also had 20 rebounds to lead the host Leopards (4-1) to a 76-49 win against Greensburg Salem (2-2) in a non-section game.
* Freshman Sam Breen scored 22 of her career-high 25 points in the first half as Class A No. 4 Cardinal Wuerl North Catholic (3-2, 2-0) beat host Trinity Christian (2-3, 0-1), 62-20, in Section 2. Breen also had 14 rebounds.
Girls hot shots
* Players with four or more 3-pointers: Caitlin Jameson, Hampton, 5; Halie Torris, South Park, 4; Elayna Kaylor, Upper St. Clair, 4; Khai Harris, Uniontown, 4; Madison McHale, Neshannock, 4; Maria Merendino, Connellsville, 4; Ally Rudolph, Albert Gallatin, 4.
Top boys game
* T.J. Holl scored 18 points, including the winning 3-pointer with 5.7 seconds left in overtime as host Seneca Valley (4-1) beat Perry (1-3), 78-75, in a non-section game. Seneca Valley's Zach Snyder led all scorers with 26.
Boys star of the night
* Brandon Lawless hit eight 3-pointers and finished up with 48 points to lead host Carmichaels (4-0) to a 80-43 non-section victory against Bentworth (0-3).
Boys hot shots
* Players with four or more 3-pointers: Brandon Lawless, Carmichaels, 8; Joe Cox, Burrell, 6.