Mt. Lebanon opened its new gym Friday, with the host Blue Devils playing the inaugural game.
Jonny David made it look like he was playing in his own backyard.
David scored 42 points, including the first 18 of the game, to help Mt. Lebanon roll to a 66-35 win against Johnstown in the Mt. Lebanon tournament.
David, the son of Blue Devils coach Joe David, made five 3-pointers and was 13 of 14 from the free-throw line.
Other top games
* Ryan Luther scored 17 points and Collin Luther had 13 in leading Class AAAA No. 2 Hampton to a 74-53 win against Penn-Trafford in the Penn-Trafford tournament.
* Tom Kromka's 20 points helped Class AAAA No. 3 Gateway coast to a 74-48 win against Altoona in the Peters Township tournament. Delvon Randall added 14 points for the Gators.
* Matt D'Amico scored 35 points to vault Class AAAA No. 4 Fox Chapel to a 75-64 win against Class A No. 3 Our Lady of the Sacred Heart in the North Hills tournament. Cameron Johnson led OLSH with 34 points.
* In the KSA Bahamas tournament, Jerrad Tuite scored 27 points and Matty McConnell chipped in 25 in leading Class AAA No. 2 Chartiers Valley to a 70-59 win against Tottenville, N.Y.
* George Prota scored 17 points and JaQuan Davidson added 12 to lead Class AAA No. 3 Elizabeth Forward to a 50-32 win against South Allegheny in the Brownsville tournament.
* John Castello scored 27 points to help Mars edge Shady Side Academy, 69-67, in the Scott Lang Memorial tournament at Mars. Kyle Olander led Shady Side Academy with 32 points.
* West Mifflin rallied from eight points down after three quarters to defeat Serra Catholic, 46-44, in the Serra tournament. Karlyn Garner led the Titans with 19 points.
* Ernie Burkes' 21 points led a group of five Neshannock players scoring in double figures as the Class AA No. 4 Lancers defeated East Allegheny, 93-65, in the Neshannock tournament.
* Ryan Wolf scored 20 of his 33 points in the second half of Class A No. 2 Vincentian's 82-66 triumph against Wilkinsburg in the Vincentian tournament.
Stars of the night
* Nick Miller, the top returning scorer in the WPIAL, knocked down eight 3-pointers and scored 43 points in Western Beaver's 89-46 win against Freedom in the South Side Beaver tournament.
* Rece Henneman's triple double of 18 points, 11 rebounds and 10 assists helped Jefferson-Morgan edge Carlynton, 45-40, in the Jefferson-Morgan tournament.
* North Hills sophomore Shawndale Jones scored 18 of his 29 points in the second half to lead the Indians to an 84-64 win against Baldwin in the North Hills tournament.
* Players with four or more 3-pointers: Nick Miller, Western Beaver, 8; Justin Kokoski, Tottenville, N.Y., 8; Austin Saal, Beaver, 6; Evan DiCiero, Freedom, 6; Noah Kunst, Kittanning, 5; Jonny David, Mt. Lebanon, 5; Blake Schultz, Pine-Richland, 5; Tyler Clayton, Carlynton, 4; Matty McConnell, Chartiers Valley, 4; Billy Urso, Fox Chapel, 4; Gregor Dudiak, Penn-Trafford, 4; Ben DiNucci, Pine-Richland, 4.