The Penguins are guaranteed to have at least one player on the winning team Sunday in the NHL All-Star Game at Scotiabank Place in Ottawa.
At least one on the losing club, too.
That is because their three representatives in the game -- center Evgeni Malkin, winger James Neal and defenseman Kris Letang -- are divided between the competing squads.
Malkin will be on the team captained by Boston defenseman Zdeno Chara, while Letang and Neal are part of the one led by Ottawa forward Daniel Alfredsson.
Malkin was the fifth player selected overall.
Letang was chosen 10th, Neal 28th.
Forward Logan Couture of San Jose was the final player selected and will receive a car for earning that distinction.
The draft was conducted Thursday night at a casino in Gatineau, Quebec.
The game will be played at 4 p.m. Sunday and televised on WPXI.
- Team Chara forwards: Evgeni Malkin , Pavel Datsyuk, Joffrey Lupul, Marian Hossa, Corey Perry, Phil Kessel, Patrick Kane, Jarome Iginla, Marian Gaborik, Jordan Eberle, Tyler Seguin, Jamie Benn.
- Team Chara defensemen: Kimmo Timonen, Ryan Suter, Brian Campbell, Dion Phaneuf, Dennis Wideman.
- Team Chara goaltenders: Tim Thomas, Carey Price, Jimmy Howard.
- Team Alfredsson forwards: James Neal , Jason Spezza, Claude Giroux, Steven Stamkos, Daniel Sedin, Milan Michalek, Henrik Sedin, John Tavares, Scott Hartnell, Jason Pominville, Logan Couture.
- Team Alfredsson defensemen: Kris Letang , Erik Karlsson, Shea Weber, Dan Girardi, Keith Yandle, Alex Edler.
- Team Alfredsson goaltenders: Henrik Lundqvist, Jonathan Quick, Brian Elliott.