A minority rules

Share with others:


Print Email Read Later

What kind of democracy is it when the wishes and views of 10 percent of the people prevail over those of the other 90 percent? An expanded background check gun law should have been passed. It's really too bad when the lobby for a small minority rules over the voice of a large majority. Shame on the senators who caved in once again.

SANDRA KALSEY
Aspinwall


opinion_letters


Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

You have 2 remaining free articles this month

Try unlimited digital access

If you are an existing subscriber,
link your account for free access. Start here

You’ve reached the limit of free articles this month.

To continue unlimited reading

If you are an existing subscriber,
link your account for free access. Start here