- The Auxiliary of Mon-Vale Health Resources Inc. is sponsoring a Masquerade Jewelry Sale at 8 a.m. Thursday and Friday in the Anthony M. Lombardi Education Conference Center of Monongahela Valley Hospital, Carroll. Call 724-258-1167.
- The Riverview Relay for Life is taking place Saturday at Riverside Park, Oakmont. Opening ceremonies begin at 9:40 a.m. with some inspirational words from a cancer survivor, a dove release and music. To be included are booths, food, games, raffles and live entertainment, as well as visits from mascots such as Iceburgh from the Penguins, Red Robin and Frownie Brownie will add to the fun. Proceeds benefit the American Cancer Society. For more information, call 412-828-8593.
- Latrobe Area Hospital Aid Society is sponsoring a jewelry sale from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. next Tuesday and 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. June 4 in the Little Shop corridor of Excela Latrobe Hospital. Call 724-689-0206.
- To find a blood drive near you call:
The Central Blood Bank, 412-209-7000 or 1-800-310-9551.
The American Red Cross, 1-800-733-2767. For bloodmobile locations, check http://www.www.redcrossblood.org/greateralleghenies.
- Mon-Vale Health Resources is sponsoring “How to Prevent Diabetes” from 6 to 7 p.m. every Monday in June in the Anthony M. Lombardi Education Conference Center of Monongahela Valley Hospital, Carroll. The cost is $50, and advance registration is required. Call 724-258-1483.
- Passavant Hospital Foundation is sponsoring “Knee Pain — Conservative & Surgical Treatments” at 1 p.m. June 4 at Club Julian, 101 Corbett Court, Ross. Featured presenter is Dr. Christopher Edmond. Call 412-366-1931.
- Excela Health is sponsoring a Family and Friends CPR class from 6 to 9 p.m. next Tuesday in conference room D on the first floor of Westmoreland Hospital, Greensburg. Call 1-877-771-1234.
- Allegheny Valley Hospital is sponsoring a Safe Sitter class for youth 11 and up from 1 to 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday at its Destination Wellness health resource center, the Galleria at Pittsburgh Mills, 590 Pittsburgh Mills Circle, Frazer. The cost is $50, and space is limited to six. Call 724-274-5202.
- Self Help Group Network, a service of PA 2-1-1 Southwest, provides a database of support groups. Call 412-255-1155.
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC is sponsoring the following yoga classes. The cost is $60 per series. Call 412-802-8299. No Saturday classes are being held on June 14.
Prenatal Yoga, 6 to 7 p.m. Wednesdays from Wednesday to July 2 or 9 to 10 a.m. Saturdays from Saturday to July 12.
Mom & Baby Yoga, 10:15 to 11 a.m. Saturdays from Saturday to July 12.
- The Passavant Hospital Foundation, in conjunction with the Bridge to Hope Family Support Group, for those with family members dealing with addiction, is sponsoring its annual “Vigil of Hope” at 7 p.m. June 4 at the Passavant Hospital Foundation Legacy Theatre, next to Cumberland Woods Village on the McCandless campus of UPMC Passavant. Participants are encouraged to bring a picture of a loved one who had lost the battle. Call 412-748-6640.