• The Spina Bifida Association of Western Pennsylvania is holding an “Afternoon Jam at Jergel’s” benefit concert from 1 to 5 p.m. Saturday at Jergel’s Rhythm Grille, 285 Northgate Drive, Marshall. Featured performers are the Businessmen and Government Cheese. Tickets are $10 per person. A $50 JamFest package includes two tickets and a commemorative T-shirt. For more information, call 724-934-9600.
• The Mt. Lebanon Junior Women’s Club is presenting “Unmasking Fear, Building Hope,” a masquerade ball, at 7 p.m. Saturday in the Power Center Ballroom at Duquesne University. The cost is $85, and dress is black-tie optional. Proceeds benefit A Child’s Place at Washington. Call 412-232-2700.
• Mon-Vale Health Resources is sponsoring “Mamm & Glamm” 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at its Mon-Vale HealthPLEX, 800 Plaza Drive, Rostraver. This event offers women who have prescriptions for mammograms free pampering after receiving their screenings in a relaxing atmosphere. A variety of indulgent services will be offered along with free refreshments. Appointments are required. For more information, call 724-379-1911.
• St. Barnabas Health System is sponsoring “Benefits of Warm Stone Reflexology” at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday in Hilltop Hall at the Village of St. Barnabas, 5850 Meridian Road, Richland, as part of its “Doc’s Talk” series. Speaker is massage therapist Linda Eastman. Call 724-443-7231.
• AIM, a collaboration of Jewish Family & Children’s Service and Jewish Residential Services, which provides support for families of individuals with special needs, is presenting “Housing Options for Individuals With Disabilities” from 6 to 8 p.m. March 4 at JRS offices, located at Rodef Shalom Congregation, 4905 Fifth Ave., Shadyside. Included is a light kosher meal at 6 p.m. Registration is required. For more information or to register, call 412-422-7200 or 412-325-0039.
• Excela Health is sponsoring the following classes on the first floor of Westmoreland Hospital, Greensburg. Call 1-877-771-1234.
— The Spectrum, seven weeks, based on the best-selling book of the same name and the research of Dr. Dean Ornish, 5:30 p.m. Tuesdays beginning Tuesday, conference room A.
— Family and Friends CPR, 6 to 9 p.m. March 4, conference room D.
• The ParentWISE program of Family Services of Southwestern Pennsylvania is offering “The Incredible Family” parenting series at the following locations from 6 to 8 p.m., with a meal served at 5:30 p.m., unless otherwise indicated. Call 724-837-5410, ext. 705.
— Latrobe, 11:45 a.m. to 1:45 p.m. Thursdays starting this week through May 29, Trinity Lutheran Church, 331 Weldon St. Meal served at 11:15 a.m.
— Irwin, Wednesdays from March 5 to June 4, Holy Trinity Lutheran Church, 502 Main St.
— Penn Township, Westmoreland County, Thursdays from March 6 to June 5, Level Green Presbyterian Church, 105 Olive Drive.
• Mon-Vale Health Resources, in conjunction with the Valley Health & Safety Training Center, is sponsoring an infant and child CPR Class from 6 to 9 p.m. Thursday in the Anthony M. Lombardi Education Conference Center of Monongahela Valley Hospital, Carroll. The cost is $40, and advance registration is required. Call 724-684-9536.
• Self Help Group Network, a service PA 2-1-1 Southwest, provides a database of support groups. Call 412-255-1155.
• Family Hospice and Palliative Care is offering a “Growing Through Grief — Rebuilding Hope” bereavement program at the following times and locations. Attendance at all six sessions is requested. Pre-registration is required. Call 412-572-8829.
— Jefferson Hills, 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Mondays from next Monday to April 7, Jefferson Hospital.
— Plum, 6 to 8 p.m. Tuesdays from March 4 through April 8 at Presbyterian Senior Care’s Longwood at Oakmont, 500 Coxcomb Hill Road.
• The Alzheimer’s Association is sponsoring a Caregiver Support Group meeting from 10 to 11:30 a.m. Thursday at Westminster Presbyterian Church, 2040 Washington Road, Upper St. Clair. Call 412-835-6630.
• Excela Health is sponsoring the following classes. Call 1-877-771-1234.
— Daily Steps to Less Stress, six weeks, 5:30 p.m. Mondays beginning next Monday, Community Education Room, Excela Square at Norwin, 8775 Norwin Ave., North Huntingdon.
— Basic Yoga, five weeks, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Thursdays beginning March 13, Memorial Conference Center, Ground Floor, Westmoreland Hospital, Greensburg. For those who have participated in yoga before. Deadline is Thursday.
— Gentle Yoga, five weeks, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Thursdays beginning March 13, Memorial Conference Center. Deadline is Thursday.
— Yoga, seven weeks, 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. Mondays beginning March 17, conference rooms A and D, first floor, Westmoreland Hospital. Deadline is next Monday.
• Variety the Children’s Charity is offering adaptive bicycles for 150 children through its “My Bike” program. To apply, call 412-747-2680 or visit www.varietypittsburgh.org/BikeApplication.asp.
• Blind & Vision Rehabilitation Services of Pittsburgh is in need of volunteers with clerical and computer skills and who can drive clients to and from appointments at its Homestead campus, 1800 West St. This summer, teens and adults are needed to help with the agency’s five-week program for teenagers who are blind or vision-impaired. Training is provided. For more information, call 412-368-4400, ext. 3430.