• Police were assisted by officers from South Fayette and the Carnegie K-9 Unit in serving a search warrant Nov. 1 for possible drug dealing at a house on Critchfield Drive.
Police, who said they seized drugs, cash and drug paraphernalia used for weighing, packaging and ingesting marijuana, arrested Troy Gray, 25, of Bridgeville and took him to Allegheny County Jail.
Warrants have been issued for Scott Martik, 31, who owns the home and Duane Berry, 20.
They were both charged with possession of a small amount of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Danielle Winterhalter, 23, of McDonald, was charged Nov. 9 with driving under the influence of alcohol, possession of drug paraphernalia and a summary traffic offense after, police said, an officer pulled over her vehicle for making an illegal left turn on Hickman Street.
• After an officer said he saw a male riding a bicycle in the middle of Washington Avenue in a hazardous manner Nov. 9, Donald Temelco, Jr., 45, of Bridgeville, was charged with public intoxication and disorderly conduct and released to a friend's care.
• Police arrested James Mehlmauer, 47, of Bridgeville, and charged him simple assault before taking him to Allegheny County Jail.
• Shawn Davis, 36, of McKees Rocks, was charged Nov. 13 with harassment and disorderly conduct at Carnegie Towers.
• Jashawn A. Townsend,18, of Crafton, was charged Nov. 13 with disorderly conduct and criminal mischief at Carnegie Towers.
• Martin E. Roethlein, 47, of Heidelberg, was charged last Friday with public drunkenness on East Main Street.
• Billy Joe Holland, 29, of Findlay, was charged Nov. 13 with retail theft after being accused of stealing a $49.99 pair of boots from Kmart, Chartiers Valley Shopping Center.
Police said he was wearing the boots when arrested at the nearby Home Depot.
• A resident reported Saturday that thieves stole a $500 laptop and $150 worth of Wii game system games from a Noblestown Road home the day before.
• A laptop worth $998 was reported missing from a business at the Bursca Industrial Park off of Washington Avenue.
The theft occurred between Oct. 4 and Nov. 14