• Following a domestic incident Saturday at Chestnut Street and Mansfield Boulevard, Tameka Mebane, 19, of Pittsburgh, was charged with aggravated assault and recklessly endangering another person. Police said she stabbed her boyfriend with a knife.
• After he was stopped Aug. 31 at a DUI checkpoint on Forsythe Road, Jonathan D. Greenling, 26, of Scott, was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol.
• Michael R. Hines, 43, of Carnegie, was charged Friday with harassment on Library Avenue.
• Ryan Russell, 33, of Pittsburgh, was charged Saturday with public drunkenness on Cubbage Street.
• Gerald Levitt, 74, of Mt. Lebanon, was charged Saturday with retail theft after he put facial cream containers worth $69.98 into his pocket at T. J. Maxx, Great Southern Shopping Center.
• About 4:30 p.m. Sept. 12, a black male used a quick change scam to obtain $150 from a customer service desk employee at the Giant Eagle supermarket, Chartiers Valley Shopping Center.
• Vandals cut the fence overnight Saturday at the Duquesne Light Co. power station in the Fort Pitt neighborhood and stole $800-$1,000 worth of copper wire. Police said the thieves covered the company's security camera with a bag. This is the second break-in the utility reported in a 10-day period.
• Vandals broke into a shed Sept. 12 at the Outlet Barn on Campbells Run Road and stole $800 worth of miscellaneous tools and 10 boxes of nails. The break-in is believed to have occurred in the preceding week.
• Jessica Allday, 30, of Scott, and Christie Emery, 28, of Dormont, were charged Sept. 12 with retail theft at Walmart after they left the store with about $800 worth of merchandise.
Ms. Allday also was charged with drug offenses because unprescribed medication was found on her person.
• Following a traffic incident Sept. 11 on Creek Street, Mary Tumminello, 25, of Scott, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia after items were found in her purse.
A second female, Julie, Racz, 27, also of Scott, was taken into custody on outstanding bench warrants issued by the Allegheny County Sheriff.
• Traci Werner, 28, of Collier, was charged last Thursday with public intoxication after she was found under the influence of a controlled substance outside of District Court at the Scott Municipal Building.
• Jeffrey Aldridge, 39, of Scott, was charged Sept. 10 with public drunkenness and disorderly conduct following a disturbance on Center Street. He was lodged at the police station until sober.
• Jennifer Hammond, 39, of Carnegie, was charged Saturday with public intoxication on Carothers Avenue and lodged at the police department until sober.
The next day, she was charged her with making false reports to law enforcement after numerous unsubstantiated complaints were filed.
• Cody Bean, 19, of Scott, was charged last Thursday with summary criminal mischief for breaking a side mirror off his mother's car on Woodridge Drive.
• An $800 long distance chrome push bar was reported stolen Saturday from a truck parked on Battleridge Road. The theft is believed to have occurred Sept. 10-15.
• Vandals broke the $250 sunroof of a car parked Saturday on Hunting Ridge Trail.