New Year's resolutions can be as varied as the people who make them. However, there are some that lead the list each year. Here is a baker's dozen [it is soon to be 2013, you know] of top resolutions.
1. Spend more time with family
2. Get fitter
3. Lose weight
4. Quit smoking
5. Try to enjoy life and not be stressed out
6. Pay off all debts and manage money more efficiently
7. Acquire new skills and learn new things
8. Curb or quit the consumption of alcohol
9. Cultivate healthy eating habits
10. Take a trip/vacation
11. Get organized
12. Help others
13. Get a better job.