Kathleen Edwards, Dawes and Bruce Hornsby are among the headlining acts announced Monday for the 53rd annual Dollar Bank Three Rivers Arts Festival, which will run June 1-10 in Point State Park.
All concerts are free and will begin at 7:30 p.m., except for the Sunday performances, which will be at 6 p.m.
More daily acts will be added later, but here is what The Pittsburgh Cultural Trust has released so far:
• Friday, June 1: Reggae band The Wailers, once the backup for the legendary Bob Marley.
• Saturday, June 2: Canadian alt-country singer-songwriter Kathleen Edwards, who released "Voyageur" earlier this year and played a sold-out show at the Rex in February.
• Sunday, June 3: The Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra.
• Tuesday, June 5: LA folk-rock band Dawes, last seen here opening for Bright Eyes at Stage AE in 2011.
• Friday, June 8: Carolina Chocolate Drops, an oldtime string band from North Carolina that has performed as part of the Calliope lineup.
• Saturday, June 9: Bluegrass Day with the Del McCoury Band, Peter Rowan Bluegrass Band and Greensky Bluegrass.
• Sunday, June 10: Bruce Hornsby and the Noisemakers, who performed at the Carnegie Library Music Hall of Homestead in the fall.
homepage - music