1. What parent and child performers played the Arena separately?
2. Who was the first Arena rock headliner to use fire as a prop?
3. Although New York and Philadelphia are the only cities mentioned, this act's live release includes portions of an arena concert.
4. What was the first act to headline a half-Arena concert?
5. What act signed autographs at the Convention Center once during the '80s, but didn't perform at the Arena until more than 13 years later?
6. Elvis Presley performed at the Arena in life (three times) and after his death (on screen). What other act headlined the Arena with members of Elvis' band?
7. Name the nonmusic acts who performed as the middle (or second) part of a three-act Arena concert.
8. Aaron Neville was the supporting act for this nonmusical headliner.
9. How many of the Million Dollar Quartet performed at the Arena -- and in what order?
10. This female superstar from the '80s played the Arena once -- her only Pittsburgh show.
11. Name the only act to headline the Arena. Syria Mosque, Stanley, Heinz Hall, Penn Theatre and Three Rivers Stadium.
12. Which other act headlined all these venues, but had to do so together and individually?
13. What concert consisted of two acts with the lowest number of total letters?
14. After headlining the Arena, this artist played a free show to the smallest crowd in his/her Pittsburgh performance history in a local square.
15. What unusual connection do the Neville Brothers, Flo & Eddie and Jane Wiedlin have with Arena concerts?
16. What artist not only sang with her husband at the Arena, but her ex-husband was also one of the acts on the bill?
17. What two acts headlined both the main and back stages at the Arena?
18. What major act gave a free concert at the Arena in the '90s?
19. What concerts consisted exclusively of female headliners with female supporting acts?
20. What acts from the original Woodstock film never performed at the Arena?
1. Miley Cyrus/Billy Ray Cyrus; Judy Garland/Liza Minnelli; Becca Bramlett (with Fleetwood Mac) and Delaney and Bonnie Bramlett.
2. Iron Butterfly, 1968
3. The Doors ("Absolutely Live")
4. The Allman Brothers, 1981.
5. Vanessa Williams
6. John Denver
7. Jim Rose Circus Sideshow (with Nine Inch Nails/Marilyn Manson, 1994; Gallagher (wth Kenny Rogers, Susan Anton, 1981; Richard Pryor (with Gladys Knight and the Pips, Ripple, 1974)
8. Nancy Kerrigan
9. All of them: Jerry Lee Lewis (1961), Roy Orbison (1964), Johnny Cash (1971), Elvis Presley (1973).
11. James Brown
12. Simon & Garfunkel
13. Rush/FM, 1981
14. John Mellencamp
15. They all turned up unannounced.
16. Bonnie Owens (Buck Owens, Merle Haggard)
17. Bill Medley; BTO
18. DMX, 1999
19. Cyndi Lauper/Bangles (1984); Cheetah Girls/Everlife (2006); Christina Aguilera/Pussycat Dolls/Danity Kane (2007); Britney Spears/Pussycat Dolls (2009).
20. Jefferson Airplane, Arlo Guthrie, Joan Baez, Jimi Hendrix, Sha Na Na.