• Devon Flanigan, 18, of Mc-Kees Rocks was arrested Saturday on Fifth Avenue on a warrant from Ross charging him with robbery, carrying a gun without a license, recklessly endangering another person and terroristic threats.
• Nicholas K. DeBord, 29, of Uniontown was arrested last Thursday at the Extended Stay Hotel on a warrant issued by state police in Uniontown on charges of theft and access device fraud.
• James A. Chiodo, 42, of Scott, was charged Saturday with public drunkenness on West Main Street.
• Samantha M. Carricato, 23, of Carnegie was charged Saturday with disorderly conduct on Rowland Avenue.
• Beverly Seifert, 51, of Findlay was arrested Sept. 18 on charges of forgery, theft and access device fraud. Police said she used her position as a caregiver for a woman on Fair Acre Court to cash $11,000 of the woman's checks and keep the money. She also is accused of using the woman's charge card.
• Lynn Belsito, 69, of Collier and John Liggett, 27, of Bridgeville were charged last Thursday with receiving stolen property and persons not to possess firearms. Police said the suspect stole a gun from a Heidelberg resident on Aug. 20 and then sold it to Mr. Belsito for $140.
Heidelberg police charged Liggett on Sept. 6 with burglary, theft by unlawful taking, receiving stolen property, carrying a firearm without a license and violating the law that prohibits convicted felons from possessing firearms.
• Joseph Kundra, 20, of South Fayette, was charged Sept. 20 with public drunkenness, illegal use of solvents and disorderly conduct after police responded to a report of an unconscious man in a restroom at L. A. Fitness, Great Southern Shopping Center.
• Police have arrested two women, both from Kennedy, in connection with the theft of $450 on Sept. 25 from the Super Mart, 1761 Pine Hollow Road.
Police say surveillance video from the store showed one suspect, Brittney Faulk, 22, of Kennedy, dressed in a black hoodie and dark pants, with a bandana over her face, pulling a silver weapon -- later identified as a pellet/BB gun -- on the store owner.
The owner jumped over the counter and chased her out of the store.
At the same time, police said Tara McKee, 34, who was dressed like Ms. Faulk and also was seen on surveillance video, is accused of taking money from the cash drawer while the owner was outside.
Ms. Faulk was charged with robbery, theft, receiving stolen property and simple assault. Ms. McKee was charged with theft and receiving stolen property.
• Georgette Brown, 35, of Coraopolis was charged Sept. 24 with retail theft after she was accused of running out of Giant Eagle without paying for more than $80 worth of groceries.
• Lee Snyder, 44, of Kennedy was charged Sept. 23 with terroristic threats, harassment by communication and harassment after being accused of leaving several threatening messages on a Kennedy man's cell phone.
• Brian Lugin, 26, of Kennedy was charged Sept. 15 with criminal trespass, theft and receiving stolen property after police said he stole jewelry from a relative and sold it to a Robinson gold dealer.
• Gregory Guzzi, 33, and Amy Guzzi, 34, both of Bridgeville, were arrested Sept. 21 after being accused of stealing and writing blank checks from an elderly male resident on Grouse Drive.
They were charged with theft, forgery, access device fraud and receiving stolen property.
• Donald Byerny, Jr., 52, of Heidelberg was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol following a crash Sept. 21 in the 500 block of Carothers Avenue.
• Alexander A. Norelli, 19, of Scott was charged Sept. 24 with driving under the influence of controlled substances and possession of drug paraphernalia after a crash in the 3000 block of Greentree Road.
• Christian C. Weaver, 24, of Scott was charged Sept. 24 with theft and receiving stolen property after he was accused of taking funds from a cash register where he worked on Painters Run Road.
• Tricia Cerro, 42, of Pittsburgh, was charged with one count of bad checks after police said she purchased more than $300 worth of clothing at Educational Outfitters, Manor Oak Shops, from a bank account with insufficient funds.
• Ronald S. Kramer, 32, of Scott was charged Saturday with burglary, theft and harassment after he was accused of forcing his way into a residence in the 500 block of Finley Avenue, which is currently occupied by an ex-girlfriend.
• Brandon Jones, 32, of South Fayette was charged Sept. 18 with simple assault and harassment following a dispute in the 100 block of Vanadium Road.
• Robert Ball, 23, of Scott was charged Sept. 17 with criminal trespass and theft after he was accused of taking scrap metal from a Hope Hollow Road business.
• Nicholas Lawton, 21, of Heidelberg and Kevin McComb, 23, of Upper St. Clair were charged Sept. 18 with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia on School Street.
• Following a domestic incident Sept. 20 on Hope Street in which a marijuana pipe was found, Amy Ogden, 38, of Scott was charged with disorderly conduct.
• After an off-duty officer from Collier spotted him near the Giant Eagle supermarket at Chartiers Valley Shopping Center on Sept. 26, Ramonta Yancey, 19, of Pittsburgh was turned over to South Fayette police on charges of robbery, recklessly endangering another person and criminal mischief.neigh_west