Woman dies in Fayette County house fire

Share with others:


Print Email Read Later

A woman died in a Fayette County house fire today, a spokeswoman from the coroner's office said.

The blaze at 633 Bitner Road in Franklin Township -- where Sheila Porter, 46, lived -- was reported shortly after 8 a.m., a county emergency dispatch supervisor said.

The cause and manner of her death are pending investigation, an autopsy and toxicology results, the coroner's office spokeswoman said.

No additional information was immediately available.


First Published May 8, 2014 10:05 AM

Join the conversation:

Commenting policy | How to report abuse
To report inappropriate comments, abuse and/or repeat offenders, please send an email to socialmedia@post-gazette.com and include a link to the article and a copy of the comment. Your report will be reviewed in a timely manner. Thank you.
Commenting policy | How to report abuse

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

You have 2 remaining free articles this month

Try unlimited digital access

If you are an existing subscriber,
link your account for free access. Start here

You’ve reached the limit of free articles this month.

To continue unlimited reading

If you are an existing subscriber,
link your account for free access. Start here