Carbon monoxide killed 2 in Clairton

Share with others:


Print Email Read Later

Autopsies conducted Sunday confirmed that two Clairton men died Saturday of accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.

William Chapman, 56, and Gary Townsend, 47, were found dead just after 5 p.m. in Mr. Chapman's Mitchell Street home.

The medical examiner's office said the source of the carbon monoxide is still under investigation.

neigh_south


Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

You have 2 remaining free articles this month

Try unlimited digital access

If you are an existing subscriber,
link your account for free access. Start here

You’ve reached the limit of free articles this month.

To continue unlimited reading

If you are an existing subscriber,
link your account for free access. Start here