The deaths of a couple that died on Thursday in a Mt. Lebanon house fire were accidental, the Allegheny County medical examiner's office said today.
Autopsies showed the Dennis Miller, 61, and Susan Miller, 56, died of smoke inhalation and carbon monoxide poisoning, according to the medical examiner's office.
Firefighters found the couple inside their home on McNeilly Road after a neighbor called to report the fire about 7:20 a.m.
The Allegheny County Fire Marshal's Office is investigating the cause of the blaze.
Thomas J. Gmiter Funeral Home on East Carson Street is handling arrangements for the couple. A joint visitation will be held at the funeral home between noon and 4 p.m. on Sunday, with a service following at the funeral home immediately afterward.mobilehome - breaking - neigh_south
Liz Navratil: email@example.com