Woman dies of injuries from fire that killed spouse

Share with others:


Print Email Read Later

A woman burned in a Westmoreland County house fire last month that also killed her husband has died.

Linda Zidek, 64, died late Wednesday afternoon at the West Penn Hospital burn unit, according to the Allegheny County medical examiner’s office.

Her husband Dennis J. Zidek, 70, died Jan. 25 of carbon monoxide poisoning and burns, hours after the fire at their Louise Street home in Allegheny Township.

The fire is under investigation.


Join the conversation:

Commenting policy | How to report abuse
To report inappropriate comments, abuse and/or repeat offenders, please send an email to socialmedia@post-gazette.com and include a link to the article and a copy of the comment. Your report will be reviewed in a timely manner. Thank you.
Commenting policy | How to report abuse

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

You have 2 remaining free articles this month

Try unlimited digital access

If you are an existing subscriber,
link your account for free access. Start here

You’ve reached the limit of free articles this month.

To continue unlimited reading

If you are an existing subscriber,
link your account for free access. Start here