One person saved from Braddock kitchen fire

Share with others:


Print Email Read Later

A Braddock resident is safe tonight thanks to first responders who attended to a burning home.

An Allegheny County dispatch supervisor confirmed that a call came in shortly after 9 p.m. for a kitchen fire at a home in Braddock's Maple View Terrace housing community. First responders rescued one person from the home. There is no information regarding that person's condition.

Several police officers were also treated for smoke inhalation at the scene.


Deborah M. Todd: dtodd@post-gazette.com or 412-263-1652.

Join the conversation:

Commenting policy | How to report abuse
To report inappropriate comments, abuse and/or repeat offenders, please send an email to socialmedia@post-gazette.com and include a link to the article and a copy of the comment. Your report will be reviewed in a timely manner. Thank you.
Commenting policy | How to report abuse

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

You have 2 remaining free articles this month

Try unlimited digital access

If you are an existing subscriber,
link your account for free access. Start here

You’ve reached the limit of free articles this month.

To continue unlimited reading

If you are an existing subscriber,
link your account for free access. Start here