Heater malfunctions at County Office Building


Share with others:


Print Email Read Later

A malfunctioning heater prompted a call for Pittsburgh firefighters this morning at the County Office Building, Downtown.

Firefighters were called to the Forbes Avenue building shortly before 8 a.m. after the first-floor heater started emitting white smoke, fire officials said.

No one was injured or evacuated in the incident.



Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

You have 2 remaining free articles this month

Try unlimited digital access

If you are an existing subscriber,
link your account for free access. Start here

You’ve reached the limit of free articles this month.

To continue unlimited reading

If you are an existing subscriber,
link your account for free access. Start here