Worker electrocuted on CMU campus

Share with others:


Print Email Read Later

A 59-year-old man was electrocuted Tuesday morning while he worked on the campus of Carnegie Mellon University.

The Allegheny County medical examiner's office identified the victim as Harold Taylor Jr., of Pittsburgh, who worked for Eaton Electrical Co.

The university said Mr. Taylor was working in the electrical distribution room on the second floor of Wean Hall when the "industrial accident" occurred about 10:20 a.m.

neigh_city


Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

You have 2 remaining free articles this month

Try unlimited digital access

If you are an existing subscriber,
link your account for free access. Start here

You’ve reached the limit of free articles this month.

To continue unlimited reading

If you are an existing subscriber,
link your account for free access. Start here