• All City of Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and federal offices and courts will be closed Monday for the Labor Day holiday.
• Post offices will be closed, and regular mail will neither be picked up nor delivered.
• State liquor stores and traditional banks will be closed; however, Citizens Bank branches located in Giant Eagle stores will open from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Pennsylvania Department of Transportation Driver License and Photo License Centers are closed today.
• Garbage pickup will be delayed one day.
• The Port Authority of Allegheny County will operate holiday bus, T and incline service; the customer service phone line, 412-442-2000 or for TTY, 412-231-7007, will be available from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The Downtown Service Center will be closed.
Some routes will be detoured Downtown for the Labor Day parade, which will step off at 10 a.m. near Consol Energy Center.region - holidays