All City of Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and federal offices and courts will be closed Monday for the Labor Day holiday.
• Post offices will be closed, and regular mail will be neither picked up nor delivered.
• State liquor stores and traditional banks will be closed; however, Citizens Bank branches located in Giant Eagle stores will be open from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Pennsylvania Department of Transportation's driver license and photo centers will also be closed today.
• Garbage pick-up will be delayed one day.
• The Port Authority of Allegheny County will operate holiday bus, T and incline service; the customer service phone line (412-442-2000 or for TTY, 412-231-7007) will be available from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The Downtown Service Center will be closed. Some routes will be detoured in Downtown Pittsburgh for the Labor Day parade, which steps off at 10 a.m. near the Consol Energy Center.