In a battle of 2012 PIAA runners-up, Lincoln Park never trailed in a 69-56 victory against Beaver Falls at the Coaches vs. Cancer Clash of the Titans at Geneva College.
Lincoln Park's Maverick Rowan scored 10 of his game-high 21 points in the fourth quarter as the Class A No. 4 Leopards (8-4) built on their three-point halftime lead.
Lincoln Park also got 12 points, 15 rebounds and 6 blocks from Elijah Minnie, who was playing in his second game after being ruled eligible Thursday by the PIAA.
Class AA No. 2 Beaver Falls (10-3) was led by Elijah Cottrill's 19 points.
Other top boys games
• Shawn Anderson scored 19 of his game-high 29 points in the second half to lead Class AAAA No. 1 New Castle (13-0) to a 60-44 victory against Montour (8-4) at the Coaches vs. Cancer Clash of the Titans. New Castle trailed by three points at halftime.
• Class A No. 1 Vincentian (11-1) battled back from an 18-2 deficit to tie the score at halftime, but ultimately lost its first game of the season to visiting Bishop Carroll, 83-81. Ryan Wolf led Vincentian with 32 points.
• Julian Batts scored 20 points to help Class AA No. 1 Jeannette (12-1) overcome a three-point halftime deficit to beat Latrobe (9-5), 61-56, in the Coaches vs. Cancer Backyard Brawlz at Seton Hill University
Top girls games
• Margie McCaffery hit two free throws with 17.9 seconds left to give WPIAL Class AAAA No. 2 Mt. Lebanon (11-2) a 52-50 victory against Class AAA powerhouse Archbishop Wood in the Play-by-Play Classic in Philadelphia. The teams have won a combined six PIAA championships over the past four seasons.
• Junior Naje Gibson of Seton-LaSalle (11-1) scored 14 points in the Class AA No. 1 Rebels' 60-51 win against Hollidaysburg at the Gateway Hoops Classic, giving her 1,007 for her career.
• Senior Jayne Oberdorf of Greensburg Salem (9-3) scored 27 points to give her 1,002 for her career after a 64-45 win against Jeannette (8-4) at the Coaches vs. Cancer Backyard Brawlz.