Nicolete Newman and Naje Gibson each scored 16 points as Seton-LaSalle rolled to a 78-45 victory against North Catholic in the Oakland Catholic round robin tournament.
Newman had five 3-pointers for the defending WPIAL and PIAA Class AA champion Rebels. Natalie Piagessi added 14 points. Katherine Hart had 12 rebounds for the Rebels.
Lauren Wolosik paced the Trojanettes with 21 points.
• Ciara Gregory, one of the Post-Gazette's Fab Five selections from last season, scored 40 points to lead Jeannette to a 70-66 victory against Franklin Regional in the Panthers' tournament. Gregory had six 3-pointers. Maggie Kimmich led Franklin Regional with 27 points.
• McGuffey's Sammie Weiss scored 43 points in the Highlanders' 77-41 victory against Fort Cherry in the Rangers' tournament.
• Hopewell's Shatori Walker-Kimbrough scored 25 of her game-high 31 points in the first half as the Vikings rolled past Penn Hills, 65-26, in the Butler Tip-Off Tournament. Walker-Kimbrough also had 10 steals, five assists and six rebounds.
• Quaker Valley's Sierra Perlik scored 27 points as the Quakers defeated Ringgold, 49-31, in the Fort Cherry Tip-Off Tournament.
• Vincentian's Brenna Wise scored 19 of her game-high 25 points in the first half as the Royals routed Allderdice, 79-50, in the Serra Catholic tournament.
• Kaitlyn Smith scored 15 points as Quigley Catholic defeated Ford City, 48-31, in the St. Joseph tournament.
• Sierra Barrett scored 22 points and Madi Rowan added 21 as Central Valley defeated Peters Township, 58-39, in the Montour tournament.
• Erin Mathias scored 18 points in her first game in more than a year as Fox Chapel defeated Riverside, 49-41, in the Seneca Valley tournament. Mathias sat out last season with a knee injury.
• Britney Jackson scored 16 points as Westinghouse edged Winchester Thurston, 41-36, in a non-section game.
• Leah Bisignani and Devon Larkin scored 15 points each as Greensburg Central Catholic beat Greensburg-Salem, 65-57, in the Golden Lions' tournament. Claire Oberdorf and Jayne Oberdorf each scored 21 points for the Golden Lions.
• Erin Waskowiak scored 19 points as Bishop Canevin defeated Oakland Catholic, 46-29, in the Eagles' tournament.
• Taylor Thomas scored 24 points to lead West Mifflin to a 65-19 win against Monessen in the McKeesport tournament.
• Players who made four or more 3-pointers: Ciara Gregory, Jeannette, 6; Sierra Perlik, Quaker Valley, 6; Maggie Kimmich, Franklin Regional, 5; Nicolete Newman, Seton-LaSalle, 5; Lexi Lonero, Winchester Thurston, 5; Tayler Grybowski, Neshannock, 4; Lauren Wolosik, North Catholic, 4.mobilehome - hsbasketball