• The Pittsburgh Psychoanalytic Center, Suite B101, 401 Shady Ave., Shadyside, is holding a training session in psychoanalysis 7-9 p.m. today. Registration required; space limited. Call 412-661-4224.
• The Alle-Kiski Medical Center is sponsoring a "Pamper Your Peds" foot clinic 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday at its Destination Wellness health resource center, the Galleria at Pittsburgh Mills, 590 Pittsburgh Mills Circle, Frazer. $40; space is limited to six. Register: 724-274-5202.
• Mon-Vale Health Resources is sponsoring "Innovations in Breast Cancer Testing" at 6 p.m. Tuesday in the Anthony M. Lombardi Education Conference Center of Monongahela Valley Hospital, Carroll; and next Monday in the Willow Room at the Mon-Vale HealthPLEX, 800 Plaza Drive, Rostraver. Speaker is Dr. Natalie Furgiuele-Iracki. Refreshments will be served, and parking is free. Register: 724-258-1333.
• Jefferson Regional Medical Center is sponsoring the following programs. Register: 412-469-7100.
-- Open House, Dr. Dean Ornish Program for Reversing Heart Disease, 6:30-8 p.m. Wednesday, Jefferson Regional Wellness Center, 712 Clairton Blvd., Pleasant Hills.
-- Robotic surgery, 5 to 7 p.m. next Monday, Bibro Pavilion, Jefferson Regional campus, Jefferson Hills. Speaker: Dr. Fredric Price. Space limited.
• The Village at St. Barnabas, 5850 Meridian Road, Richland, is sponsoring a Health Executive Institute seminar, "Quality of Life and Dementia Care," geared toward nursing home administrators, personal care home administrators, department managers and human resources personnel, 8:30 a.m.-1:15 p.m. Friday. Speakers: Mark T. Dickson, director of clinical services for Avada Hearing and Balance; Maureen Lynn Weckerly, speech therapist for St. Barnabas Rehabilitation; and Nancy A. Riggle, program and education consultant for The Alzheimer's Association. Registration begins at 8 a.m. Registration, information: 724-625-4000.
• The PriorityCare program of Allegheny Valley Hospital, Harrison, is hosting "Stress Management and Relaxation: the Reiki Solution" at 2 p.m. Friday at its Charles W. Young Conference Center. Presenter is Julie Margo from Full Spectrum Self. 724-226-7339.
• The Alle-Kiski Medical Center is sponsoring a lecture on rheumatoid arthritis from 6 to 7 p.m. May 21 at its Destination Wellness health resource center, the Galleria at Pittsburgh Mills, 590 Pittsburgh Mills Circle, in recognition of National Rheumatoid Arthritis Month. Presenter is Dr. Lindsay Ledwich from Arthritis & Rheumatic Disease Associates. Space is limited to 30. To register, call 724-274-5202.
• UPMC East, Monroeville, is holding a program on stroke and stroke risk at 7 p.m. May 21 in its Conference Center, ground level. The registration deadline is May 20. 412-357-3700.
• The Alle-Kiski Medical Center is sponsoring basic life support for health care providers, including CPR, 5-10 p.m. Wednesday at its Destination Wellness health resource center, the Galleria at Pittsburgh Mills, 590 Pittsburgh Mills Circle, Frazer. $50, including manual. Space limited to eight. Register: 724-274-5202.
• Excela Health is sponsoring a seven-week Zumba course 4-5 p.m. Wednesdays beginning May 22 in the Memorial Conference Center, on the ground floor of Westmoreland Hospital, Greensburg. Registration required. Call 1-877-771-1234.
• Madeline Martucci is teaching the following hatha yoga classes. The cost is $135 for the entire session. Call 724-337-3750.
-- 5-6 p.m. Mondays from today to Aug. 27, the Nuin Center, 5655 Bryant St., Highland Park. $11 for a single class. No class May 27.
-- Noon-1:30 p.m. Sundays May 19-Aug. 25, Mico's Karate Academy, 323 Unity Center Road, Plum. $12 for a single class.